6cm Egg Chocolate Mould
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
Make irresistible chocolates like a professional chocolatier using these specially designed acrylic moulds. These long-lasting moulds allow you to easily create detailed moulded chocolates with a deep, glossy shine and silky-smooth finish.
Available in a whole range of designs and sizes, these moulds are the professionals’ choice when making chocolates to an exceptional standard.
Size: 6cm x 4.9cm,
Material: High quality plastic,
The Chocolate Egg
• 1 Cup Dark Callebaut Chocolate Chips
1. Start off by bringing 1 cup dark callebaut chocolate chips to 101°F, using the double broiling method. Gently mix the chocolate as it slowly melt to ensure all of the solids liquify.
2. Once the chocolate is throughly melted and up to temperature, remove it from the stove and mix in a few chocolate chips to cool the mixture. Gently stir in the chocolate chips until the mixture is smooth and approximately 89-90°F.
3. Once the chocolate is tempered to 89-90°F, pour the liquid into your chocolate mold about a quarter of the way up. Be sure to coat all sections of your mold. Then allow it to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes. Flip every 2-3 minutes to ensure is cools evenly.
4. Once cooled, remove from the mold.
5. I like to smooth out the middle seam with a warm spatula, but this is optional. If you prefer a shiny egg, skip this step.
6. All that is left to do is enjoy!