Siberian ginseng is similar to real ginseng (Panax ginseng). It grows in eastern Siberia, China, Korea and Japan. Traditional medicine of these regions has been using it for over 4000 years as a means of increasing vitality and life energy, antidepressant, stimulating, increasing endurance and immunity. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Siberian ginseng is called cì wǔ jiā, and in Russia eleuterokokk koljucij.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SIBERIAN GINSENG:
- Adds energy, perfectly replacing coffee
- Increases body endurance
- Increases life activity and motivation
- Increases the body's resistance to stress and its adaptability
- Increases physical and intellectual efficiency
- Increases concentration and cognitive ability, improves memory
- Improves mood
- Increases libido
- Supports the immune system
- Helps detoxify the body
WHEN TO USE
Siberian ginseng is an excellent mind and body stimulant. It can be used daily to increase overall energy and mood, increase the effectiveness of intellectual and learning work, or stimulate before training.
Siberian ginseng is recommended for pupils and students, athletes, people with high activity, the elderly, people with memory impairment, learning difficulties and concentration, weakened and chronically tired, susceptible to infections, quickly getting tired, inefficient.
SIBERIAN GINSENG DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Siberian ginseng can be used in several ways:
- make a tincture
- cast for a few minutes
- make a cup of tea
- grind and consume in capsules
Siberian ginseng tea (cut root):
- Infusion: pour 1-2 tablespoons of raw material with 1 cup of boiling water, let stand for 45 minutes, strain. Drink in the morning and noon after 100-200 ml of infusion.
Siberian ginseng powder:
- Infusion: Pour half a teaspoon of ground root in a little hot water. After cooling, drink together with the sediment. Use 1-2 times a day, preferably in the first half of the day.
- Tincture: 1: 3 ratio, ground raw material and alcohol 40% or strong dry wine, red or white. Macerate for 2 weeks. Consume 1 glass once a day, preferably in the morning.
100% Siberian ginseng root. The highest quality raw material!
Siberian ginseng should not be used by patients with hypertension and arrhythmia, nervous and insomnia sufferers, and pregnant women. Do not give it to children.
It is not recommended to use ginseng in the afternoon, because its stimulating effect lasts a long time and can disturb sleep.
Siberian ginseng may increase the effects of antidiabetic and anticoagulant drugs.
In addition, it significantly enhances the effects of caffeine - do not combine it with coffee!
High doses of Siberian ginseng can cause insomnia, a significant increase in blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, anxiety, irritability and dizziness.