Sweet Dreams Tea, a delicious and soothing blend of melissa, chamomile, and peppermint, specially crafted to promote relaxation and healthy sleep.
Melissa, also known as lemon balm, is a natural sedative that helps to calm the mind and body, easing anxiety and promoting restful sleep. Chamomile is a well-known herb that has been used for centuries for its calming properties and ability to reduce stress. Peppermint is added to the blend for its refreshing taste and its ability to soothe digestive issues, which can often contribute to sleep disturbances.
This expertly crafted blend has a variety of health benefits, making it the perfect addition to your daily routine. Not only does it promote relaxation and healthy sleep, but it also supports digestive health, eases anxiety, and reduces stress levels.
To brew Sweet Dreams Tea, simply bring fresh water to a boil and pour over a tea bag in a mug. Let steep for 5-7 minutes, then remove the tea bag and enjoy. For an extra soothing experience, add a touch of honey or a slice of lemon.
This tea can be enjoyed at any time of day, but is especially beneficial when consumed before bedtime. Incorporate it into your nightly routine to promote relaxation and healthy sleep.
Experience the calming and soothing benefits of Sweet Dreams Tea today.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of lemon balm during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Infants and children. Lemon balm is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken appropriately by mouth for about one month.
- Diabetes. Lemon balm might lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and monitor your blood sugar carefully if you have diabetes and use lemon balm.
- Surgery: Lemon balm might cause too much drowsiness if combined with medications used during and after surgery. Stop using lemon balm at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Thyroid disease: Don't use lemon balm. There is a concern that lemon balm may change thyroid function, reduce thyroid hormone levels, and interfere with thyroid hormone-replacement therapy.