Looking for a nutritious addition to your diet? Look no further than brown linseed! Our high-quality linseed is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and lignans, making it an ideal choice for health-conscious consumers.
Not only does brown linseed provide numerous health benefits, it's also versatile and easy to use in a variety of recipes. Sprinkle it on your morning cereal or yogurt, add it to smoothies or baked goods, or incorporate it into savory dishes for a nutty flavor and satisfying crunch.
Our brown linseed is carefully sourced and processed to ensure maximum freshness and quality. Plus, we offer competitive pricing and fast shipping, so you can enjoy the benefits of this superfood without breaking the bank.
Order now and experience the many benefits of brown linseed for yourself!
Perfect support for the digestive system
Flax seeds have many health-promoting properties. Therefore, it is definitely worth using linseed in the kitchen. What is it characterized by?
- contains a lot of fatty acids that have a positive effect on the work of the brain and heart
- works very well on the stomach and its work improves it and restores its proper functioning
- is friendly to the stomach flora and eliminates all irritations
- provides dietary fiber, which is why it is recommended during slimming diets
What's the best way to consume flaxseeds?
- you can eat them alone, although it is a challenge for people with strong teeth
- it is worth adding them to salads as an element that pleasantly crunches and gives an interesting form to the whole
- they are great for sprinkling sandwiches with, for example, avocado or peanut butter
- added to the morning oatmeal, they will increase its nutritional value and enrich it with fats that will provide energy for the whole morning
- flooded with hot water and left overnight in the morning will be a thick mush, ideal for consumption before breakfast, which will take care of the stomach
- Seeds can also be used instead of eggs. To do this, pour hot water over the seeds and leave them for a few hours until they turn into gruel. Then mix them or blend them until smooth and add them to baked goods, at the point where you would normally add eggs. Linseed grain will make the dough rise and be as fluffy as during the classic preparation.
-It is an excellent, healthy thickener for various dishes. It has a positive effect on the digestive system.
-Flaxseed can be added to many dishes - soups, salads, bread, cookies, sauces, yoghurts and fruit and vegetable cocktails. Flaxseed can also be brewed and drunk without any additives.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100G
Latin name - Linum usitatissimum semen
Energy value kcal 534
Energy value kJ 2230
including saturated fatty acids 3.7g.
including sugars 1.5g.
Thiamine vitamin B 0.17mg