Catuaba bark (Erythroxylum catuaba)
This well-known herb, growing in the Amazon rainforest, has an extremely positive effect on the human body. It was discovered by the Tupi Indian tribe and was used for several purposes. First, it facilitated the survival of a person whose nervous system, after taking it, functioned more optimally - it stimulated, sharpened the senses, and at the same time relieved from stress. Secondly, it facilitated the survival of the entire tribe because of its aphrodisiac properties. Catuaba is one of the strongest herbs affecting potency and sexual capabilities.
PROPERTIES OF CATUABA - Health promoting properties
- Catuaba is called a plant of love for a reason. Aphrodisiac activity has been one of the most important factors for man for centuries. It helps to maintain sexual performance even in old age. Supports sexual form in various disorders. Apparently, it can even trigger erotic dreams.
- Although it is best known as an aphrodisiac, its impact on the nervous system is equally important.
- Stimulates the nervous system and strengthens it.
- Improves mood and helps fight stress. It has a relaxing effect on the body, and at the same time adds strength and energy.
- Improve focus and memory.
- Catuaba contains various types of alkaloids, aromatic oils, tannins, phytosterols and flavonoids. Thanks to all these ingredients, it has a positive effect on the human body. In addition, it is a very strong antioxidant. Antioxidants are known to slow down the aging process and prolong cell life.
CATUABA - APPLICATION
- As an aphrodisiac
- For men's problems
- With excessive stress and nerve problems
- Improves sleep quality
- Improves memory and concentration
- It allows you to maintain a high level of life satisfaction
- Protect your body from exposure to negative factors
- When weakening the body
100% bark of Erythroxylum catuaba. The highest quality raw material.
CATUABA DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Catuaba tea (cut bark) - Decoction:
Boil a tablespoon of bark in a glass of water for about 10 minutes. After cooling, add a tablespoon of lemon juice and drink up to 3 times a day.
- Brazilian Tea of Love:
Boil a tablespoon of bark for 15 minutes in a liter of water with a cinnamon stick and a piece of licorice root. After cooling, sweeten. It is recommended to drink such tea by both partners.
- Catuaba (ground bark):
Take orally three times a day for 0.5-1 g. Can be added to meals and drinks.
30 grams of bark pour 0.5 liters of vodka. Macerate for two weeks, shake daily during this time. Drink two or three tablespoons daily.
The bark can be used orally (0.5 grams) up to three times a day. Can be added to meals and drinks.
Catuaba was used by the Indians of Muira Puama, which strengthens their activity, especially aphrodisiac.
The combination of Catuaba with Guarana, Ginger and Muira Puama is used as a means to stimulate and strengthen the body. A drink made from these herbs is called "Super Sex Drink".
Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. May have side effects with prolonged use. You can take a break after a certain period of use.