Nettle (Urtica dioica) forms underground rhizomes, which along with the roots are dug out in early spring and autumn. Then they are washed and dried. Preparations from the roots of nettle arouse the growing interest of athletes, due to the presumed effect on testosterone levels, and thus anabolic effects. Root extracts are also a popular addition to diuretics and to relieve the symptoms of prostate hyperplasia.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF NETTLE ROOT:
- Relieves men with prostate hypertrophy. Its active compounds facilitate urination and alleviate the associated pain, as well as reduce the frequency of urination, especially at night
- Helps to increase the level of free testosterone in the blood by deactivating SHBG - a globulin that binds testosterone, as well as by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone
- Saluretic - increases the renal excretion of sodium and potassium ions, and thus inhibits the deposition of urinary deposits in the kidneys and tissues surrounding the joints
- Improves joint condition
- Support the production of red blood cells
- Stimulates metabolism
- Improves the appearance and condition of hair, skin and nails
WHEN TO USE
- To improve the quality of life of patients with prostatic hyperplasia
- To improve the condition of joints and bones
- During high physical activity
- During physical weakness
- When you feel Slower metabolism
- To improve blood quality
- To strengthen the condition of hair and nails
- For oily hair, acne and oily skin
Nettle root 100%. The highest quality raw material!
NETTLE ROOT - DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Nettle - tea (cut root):
Two tablespoons of nettle root pour 2 cups of boiling water. Brew under cover up to an hour. Strain. Drink 2 glasses a day.
Two tablespoons of nettle roots pour 2 cups of water, bring to a boil, cook for 5 minutes. Let stand for 30 minutes, strain. Drink the prepared decoction during the day in 2-4 portions.
Nettle root tincture:
100 g of nettle root put in a jar and pour 0.5 l of 70% spirit. Add 5 tablespoons of honey and mix. Close the jar and keep in the shaded place for 2 weeks. Shake occasionally. Then strain and pour into a bottle. Use 3 times a day, 1 tablespoon dissolved in a small amount of water.
An infusion or decoction of nettle root can be washed the skin and hair.
In order to achieve noticeable benefits, nettle should be used daily for a minimum period of 1 month.
The use of roots together with nettle leaves is great for the urinary tract, hair, skin and nails.
The use of nettle root is not recommended in Cushing's disease and polycystic ovary syndrome.
People with kidney disease should consult the use of nettle with a specialist because of its diuretic effect.